Makki Mahdi Abdulhasan
PHD in computer science
Key skills and Qualifications:-
– Doctor of Philosophy of computer science , University of Technology , Iraq.
Master of Computer Science , University of Technology , Iraq .–
Omanisic Institute, information security, Swiss, Zurich. –
Bachelor of Computer Science , University of Basra Iraq .–
. Teaching Methods , University of Baghdad–
-Diploma Agmashenebeli Academy university, George
– Arbitration Electronic , Arab Association for Electronic Arbitration ,Lebanon
– (2013) AL Niusor college university , Baghdad chairman of computer technology engineering .
– (2012) AL Salam college university , Baghdad chairman of computer science .
– (2008 – 2012) AL Salam college university ,Baghdad chairman of computer technology engineering .
– (2002 – 2007) AL Mamoon college university , Baghdad lecturer in computer science DEP.
– (1997 – 2003) AL Rafedin college university , Baghdad lecturer in software engineering DEP.
– (2002 – 2003) AL Mustansria university , Baghdad lecturer in computer science DEP.
Conferences and Publications :-
– Dr. Maki Mahdi, “New Parading by Merging the Techniques of stream Cipher with block Cipher” , International Journal of computer Science and Software Engineering (IJCSSE),2016
– Dr. Maki Mahdi, “study of OCDHA Transmission ” , International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Robotics,2016
– Dr. Maki Mahdi, ” FSO Optical System Utilizing DPSK Advance Modulation Technique” , int journal of computer science &mobile computing , 2016
-Dr. Maki Mahdi , “System Design based on EDW code using SFO-FTTH network access” , American Journal of Computation , Communication and Control , 2014
– Dr. Maki Mahdi and Dr. Saad Katum, “Design new security system for messaging a secret information ” , Journal of university of technology , 2007 .
– Maki Mahdi , ” Design new block cipher algorithm “, information technology conference , Baghdad .
– Ashuaq Talib and Dr. Maki Mahdi ” Design new block cipher scheme ” master , USA university Lebanon 2010
Teaching Experiences :-
I have taught many of the computer science courses offered by the Department of computer science including ( computer security , data mining , genetic algorithm , software engineering , computation theory , simulation , image processing , data compression , logic design , system analysis and system design , programming language , software project Management ) .
Practical Experience and languges :-
– security systems design and analysis .
– security systems design.
– Arabic , English .